Carhartt Hunt Realtree Camo Lumbar Pack
Carhartt Hunt Lumber Pack is constructed with Quiet Trak tricot cutting down on noise from movement while high abrasion points are reinforced with rugged polyester - all exterior fabric treated with Rain Defender durable water repellent. With a large main compartment and a front organization compartment to store all essentials this pack is perfect for any hunting adventure. Use the versatile multi tactical tie down system with a variety of interchangeable tie-down points, to store additional items on the outside of your pack. This pack can fit up to a 3 liter hydration bladder in the main compartment - bladder not included. The padded air mesh back panel, removable shoulder straps and hip belt make hauling this pack in and out of the woods comfortable. The stow-away weapon pocket and strap allow you to secure your gun or bow to the pack when not in use.
Additional Details: YKK zippers, quiet hardware and components, Carhartt logo patch. Carhartt Work Bags, Packs & Gear are covered by a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product. 18 inches x 11 inches x 7 inches, 1 pound.
- Camo lumber pack constructed with quiet tricot, thick polyester at high abrasion points and treated with Rain Defender durable water repellent
- 1 large main compartment with 3 interior mesh pockets, front pocket with interior organization and 2 exterior elastic side pockets
- Quiet multi use tactical tie down system for securing extra gear on the outside of the pack and stow-away weapon carry strap
- Padded air mesh back panel, removable shoulder strap harness and hip belt
- 18 inches x 11 inches x 7 inches, 1 pound
- Polyester 100%