Traitors Gate for Mac (Rated E)
An adventure unlike any other... A challenge without equal.
Adventure Code Name: Traitors Gate - The Pentagon suspects that one of its directors is planning to steal the world famous British Crown Jewels using classified information and secret blueprints.
As Special Agent Raven, you must infiltrate the heavily guarded Tower of London to locate and replace the Jewels with exact replicas. These specially created replicas have been fitted with sophisticated tracking systems that will lead the CIA to the defected director and his accomplices when the heist occurs. To succeed, you will need to out-fox the highly trained security guards and multi-million dollar surveillance system protection the Jewels.
- Nonlinear adventure with more than 1200 different paths.
- Cinematic views with 360 degree movement.
- More than 100 puzzles and 100 hours of game play.
- Hundreds of scenes recreated with maximum realism.
- A complex of 26 buildings and 1200 possible paths.
- Stunningly realistic 3D graphics.
- The Tower of London guards the most protected treasure in the world.
- In 500 years, no one has been successful in stealing the Crown Jewels.
- Avoid closed circuit cameras, alarm system, motion and heat detectors.
- No outsider has ever seen the interior of the armored room.
- The Tower is guarded by specially trained British soldiers.
- More than 100 objects and tools to add excitement to your mission.
- Mac OS 7.5 to 9.x
- PowerPC 100 MHz processor
- 48 MB of RAM (Must Use Virtual Memory)
- 100 MB free Hard Disk space
- Monitor capable of thousands of colors
- 8X CD-ROM drive