Velleman VTSSC40NU Soldering Station with LCD & Ceramic Heater 48W 150C - 450C
This ceramic heat Velleman soldering station is a go-to for lab work, project maintenance, and general hobbyist applications. Temperature control ranges from 150C-450C on a maximum heating power of 48W.
Manually control the temperature with the push of a button adjusting either by 1 increments or 10 increments. The LCD read out will show you your desired temperature as well as the current heat of the soldering gun. The temperature sensor alerts you if the tip has become too hot to prevent you from burning your projects.
Remove and clean the solder tip after intensive use. The VTSSC40NU comes with cleaning sponge and standard soldering tip (BITC10N1). Do not apply too much pressure on the tip when using-this may result in damage. For other care and use tips for the VTSSC40NU, view the user manual under the download tab.
- Manual temperature setting
- LCD display with digital temperature scale
- Temperature preset on LCD display
- With on/off switch
- Ceramic heating element with temperature sensor
- Standard tip (incl.): BITC10N1
- Soldering Iron and Tip
- Max. Heater Power for Soldering: 48W
- Temperature Range: 302-842F
- Low-Voltage Iron: 24V AC
- Weight: 3.48lbs
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 8.65 x 4 (L x W x D, Approx.)
Model Number: VTSSC40NU